Town of McMillan
April 20, 2023 6 pm to 8 pm
Board of Review
May 3, 2023 6 pm to 8 pm
Please read the following user agreement:
By using this website the user agrees that:
• The data in The Assessment Lists is as accurate as possible, but typographical or technical errors are possible.The use of this web site is at your own risk. Becker Appraising will not be responsible for losses or damages due to the misuse of or the inaccuracy of the information listed.
• The information listed on the Becker Assessing Web Site Assessment Lists is for informational purposes only and cannot be used as legal documents. Any information obtained from the offices of The County Treasurer and/or The County Real Property Lister always take precedence over any information listed on this web site. I will contact The County Treasurer and/or The County Real Property Lister to verify any information listed on this web site.
Information & Help
• Select the Contact Us link if you believe there are inaccuracies in a tax record, need to change names and mailing addresses or for information on a property listing or are having technical problems with this website.
• Section 895.50(2)(c), Wisconsin Statutes, provides in part that "it is not an invasion of privacy to communicate any information available to the public as a matter of public record." All of the information available on this web site is a matter of public record. The data available on this web page is also available by visiting the public access areas in various county offices or via open records request.
• To find out more about Wisconsin's public access statutes, contact your Wisconsin state senator or representative by calling 1-800-362-9472.